- Marriage: We explain how community property principles apply, and prepare prenuptial, postnuptial, cohabitation, or separation agreements tailored to your circumstances.
- Divorce: We represent men and women in the dissolution or legal separation process, whether contested, uncontested or collaborative. (Washington State Family Law Handbook)
- Child Support: We establish, enforce, or modify child support obligations applying Washington State’s mandatory support schedule. (Washington State Child Support Schedule and Understanding the Child Support Schedule) We are also able to assist you in the establishment or enforcement of spousal or family support.
- Custody: We assist you in creating, enforcing and modifying a Parenting Plan that serves the needs of you and your family. We also handle relocation actions and third-party custody matters.
- Paternity and Parentage: We counsel unmarried parents regarding their rights and the interests of their children.
- Adoption: We assist in your adoptions, including open adoptions or adoption on behalf of stepparents.
- Asset Division and Allocation: We represent traditional and same-sex couples, and unmarried co-habitants, in the characterization and division of their assets.
- Domestic Violence and Restraining Orders: We are experienced in handling your civil domestic violence restraining orders and protection orders.